Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday?

It seems pretty sunny to me right now! In fact, the sales floor is swarming with fans of Green Apple and I really should get back down there and help folks find all the gift-worthy tomes they can carry. Which brings me to the reason for this (hasty) post:
On Wednesday, December 2nd I'll be joining the usual gang on The KFOG Morning Show for my annual Holiday Book Extravaganza!!! That's right, from 7am - 8am (yes, an extended show for a full hour) I'll be loaded down with highlights from the past year, as well as a carefully selected batch of current releases that will please many on your "nice" lists. But you're on your own with the "naughty" ones in your life...

So tune-in early and plan on listening late next Wednesday. You can listen on-line here, or twist that dial to 104.5FM (or 97.7FM in the South Bay) from 7-8 in the morning.

If it's not too redundant by now, Thanks Everyone!!!

No comments: